• Abdominal colic is a term used to describe severe spasmodic pain in the abdomen caused by distention, obstruction or inflammation.
• While colic in adults can be associated with serious conditions, like kidney stones, colic in babies generally clears up and may not have a clear cause.
• The pain may last anywhere from a few minutes to several hours or in some cases, several days. The level of pain varies as well. Some people may feel like they're having muscle cramps, while others have so much pain that their daily life is interrupted.
• Other symptoms that often come along with colic in adults are vomiting, anorexia, loose stools and constipation.
• Biochemic combination tablet 3 is useful for colic in both children and adults.
Indications : For colic in children and adults caused by flatulence or Constipation besides relieving spasmodic pain during teething in infants.
Adults: 4 tablets, four times a day or at three hours intervals.
Children : Half the adult dose.
Or as prescribed by the physician.
Presentation : 25 gms (250 tabs) & 450 gms (4500 tabs).